Websites are becoming increasingly important for the success of a business online. Whether you sell products on your website or simply use your site to provide information about your services, good design and website functionality can help boost your sales and grow your business on the web.
Here are five free website features that you can take advantage of to improve your design and enhance your functionality and make your website more attractive for customers.
1. Zopim Live Chat
You have probably come across live chat and support feature on many professional websites. Have you ever wondered what it takes to implement this on your own website or blog?
2. Add This Social Sharing Floating Bar
Addthis is one of the most widely used website plugins that allows customers to share your content on social media. It support multiple social networks and saves you the time and hassle of integrating each one separately. AddThis offers several social sharing plugins. The floating bar option is one of the most popular and deserves a special mention.
It lets you add visually appealing social sharing buttons on your website, and can help boost sharing. It is very easy to integrate. Simply visit the website, use the ‘Generate code’ button and add the code to your website.
3. Disquss Comments
Disqus is one the leading commenting platforms for websites and blogs. If you want to offer commenting on your website content or wish to upgrade your existing comment system with a new more powerful one, then you should consider Disquss. It is used by some of the largest brands on the web. Disqus integrates seamlessly with a few quick steps and works on every website, no matter what platform you use.
4. Social Login (Login Radius)
Social login allows users to login or register on your website with their favourite social account. Studies have shown that customers prefer social login over guest registrations. There are sevral plugins that allow this but most are paid. Login Radius on other hand free to use.
With LoginRadius, your users can log in with their existing IDs such as Facebook, Twitter, Google, LinkedIn, etc. and also share your content in their social networks. This will also remove all the hassle of registration and the chore of remembering another set of username and password. Through our service, you will also learn more about your user with the rich user profile data we collect and our unique social analytics.
5. Google Translate
Websites today attract visitors from across the world. Making your website content available in multiple languages is an easy way to make your website more accessible and appealing to a global audience. Google free website translation service is an easy way to achieve this. Adding it your website allows users to view your website in over 30 major languages.
What About You?
Do you use any of the free features above on your website? Perhaps you would like to suggest another free tool that can make a website more appealing for customers. Please add your response by leaving a comment below.
If you like this article, please share it!
Want to Discuss Your Needs?
Join Our Email List
- How to Get Prospects to Sign-Up to Your Email List? 6 Strategies
- Starting Your Business Online? 5 Things You Must Do From The Start
- 3 Online Marketing Strategies Every Business Needs & How To Implement Them?
- 35 Ways to Market Your Small Business Effectively – Part 2
- Business Blogging â€“ 10 Things You Are Doing Wrong
- Top Adsense Earners – 10 Sites That Earn In Millions 61 comment(s) | 47,062 view(s)
- 10 Ways to Find do Follow Blogs 29 comment(s) | 3,261 view(s)
- Top 10 Global Classified Ads Websites Where You Can Promote Your Business For Free 21 comment(s) | 3,367 view(s)
- Web Design – Top 10 Forums for Web Designers 17 comment(s) | 2,503 view(s)
- How Can Joomla Web Design Help a Start Up Company? 16 comment(s) | 471 view(s)