Joomla Website Support & Maintenance
Our Joomla website support & maintenance service offers the ideal solution for businesses in UK that are looking for a local outsourcing partner to undertake the responsibility of maintaining and improving their Joomla website. Our website support solution is specially designed to meet the day to day needs for maintaining and improving websites and web applications built with Joomla. The service includes pre-allocated technical resources (hours of work per month) set aside each month to meet all your website support needs.
The service provides access to our highly experienced Joomla development and web design teams for minor updates to website as well as complete administration, monitoring and management of all website elements.
Why use our Web Site Support Service?
- Ready access to Joomla experts when needed
- Professional edits and enhancements to your web site to maintain its quality
- Economical and convenient
- Fast Turnaround. Most requests are completed the same day.
- Attention to detail
- Growing list of satisfied customers
What is Covered by Website Support?
The website maintenance agreement covers changes and enhancements to all areas of Joomla website on an ad-hoc basis. All changes minor or major are covered in the scope of the agreement. A set number of hours per month are allocated that typically cover the following areas:
- Website content updates and changes. Changes/updates and general website design work including style-sheet updates (CSS), image effect manipulation, etc., ensuring that your content is up to date and relevant at all times.
- Comprehensive, ongoing checks. Corrections of any malfunctioning components, broken link corrections, ensuring that your site is functioning properly.
- Joomla Template. Modifications and changes to the current Joomla template
- Graphic design: Including replacement/optimisation of images, photos, graphics, images and flash
- Version Upgrades (New versions of Joomla, PHP, MySQL and other tools).
- Performance Improvements.
- Telephone and email support. Support relating to your website, your newsletter, components and modules, etc.
- Upgrades to Joomla Components and modules that are already installed.
- Installation of additional Joomla components as required.
- Daily/Weekly/Monthly Backup of website
- Daily/Weekly/Monthly Backup of your database
Training and consulting services. Training as well as information and recommendations relating to your website, web content display, additional components/modules/services that could be integrated to enhance your website visitor’s experience.
If you like this article, please share it!
Want to Discuss Your Needs?
Join Our Email List
- 7 Strategic Small Business Website Mistakes And How You Can Avoid Them?
- How to Get Prospects to Sign-Up to Your Email List? 6 Strategies
- Starting Your Business Online? 5 Things You Must Do From The Start
- 3 Online Marketing Strategies Every Business Needs & How To Implement Them?
- 35 Ways to Market Your Small Business Effectively – Part 2
- Top Adsense Earners – 10 Sites That Earn In Millions 61 comment(s) | 47,332 view(s)
- 10 Ways to Find do Follow Blogs 29 comment(s) | 3,269 view(s)
- Top 10 Global Classified Ads Websites Where You Can Promote Your Business For Free 21 comment(s) | 3,419 view(s)
- Web Design – Top 10 Forums for Web Designers 17 comment(s) | 2,536 view(s)
- How Can Joomla Web Design Help a Start Up Company? 16 comment(s) | 479 view(s)