Standard Joomla Website (Start-up)
Joomla is the leading award winning content management system that is easy to use and includes many powerful features. Joomla is used by some of the leading businesses such as the UN, Toyota and Mitsubishi to name a few. It is free to use and provides businesses with a modern, cutting edge website at a fraction of the cost.
Joomla is flexible and open source. This makes it equally effective for a start up business with a limited budget as it is for an established multi-national business. Joomla is open-source which means that core features can be easily extended to meet the specific needs of a business, however large or complex the requirements may be.
Although Joomla is free to use, developing a professional website that is tailored specifically to meet your requirements, requires skills and expertise to achieve. We have many years of Joomla development experience of successfully developing a range of simple to complex Joomla websites for diverse businesses in UK from start-up ventures to established multi-national businesses.
Standard Joomla Features:
Ability to update content on your website with ease without prior design knowledge. Add new pages to the website or update existing pages with ease.
Upload images and media to the website with ease using Joomla’s Media manager feature.
Update menu and navigation links on the website using menu manager. Add or remove new menu options with ease.
Complete control over banner advertisements on your website. Display banner ads and track the number of clicks.
Search Engine Friendly website
Search engine friendly website that allows each page on the website to be independently optimised for search engines. Effective use of keywords and Meta tags to promote better positioning on search engines.
Many Other add-on Modules
A vast selection of modules and features that can improve the functionaility of your website.
Case Study: Joomla Website Development
|Professional Website with powerful back-end for UK’s largest watch specialist with over 50 branches||Clean-cut, minimalist design, standard Joomla features and bespoke pension database for UK’s leading pension providers||Modern website with powerful features, automatic uploads, for London’s based Estate Agents|
If you like this article, please share it!
Want to Discuss Your Needs?
Join Our Email List
- 7 Strategic Small Business Website Mistakes And How You Can Avoid Them?
- How to Get Prospects to Sign-Up to Your Email List? 6 Strategies
- Starting Your Business Online? 5 Things You Must Do From The Start
- 3 Online Marketing Strategies Every Business Needs & How To Implement Them?
- 35 Ways to Market Your Small Business Effectively – Part 2
- Top Adsense Earners – 10 Sites That Earn In Millions 61 comment(s) | 47,259 view(s)
- 10 Ways to Find do Follow Blogs 29 comment(s) | 3,265 view(s)
- Top 10 Global Classified Ads Websites Where You Can Promote Your Business For Free 21 comment(s) | 3,405 view(s)
- Web Design – Top 10 Forums for Web Designers 17 comment(s) | 2,527 view(s)
- How Can Joomla Web Design Help a Start Up Company? 16 comment(s) | 476 view(s)