Website Support & Maintenance
Our website support & maintenance service offers the ideal solution for UK businesses that are looking for a local outsourcing partner to undertake the responsibility of maintaining and improving their company’s website. Our website support service is specially designed to meet the day to day needs for supporting and improving your websites or web application. The service includes pre-allocated technical resources (hours per month) set aside each month to meet all your website support needs.
The service provides access to our highly experienced web design and development teams for ongoing updates to website as well as complete administration, monitoring and security.
Why use our Web Site Support Service?
- Ready access to website experts
- Professional updates and enhancements to your web site to maintain its quality
- Affordable and convenient
- Fast Turnaround time for updates
- Attention to detail on all tasks
- Growing list of satisfied customers
What is Covered by Website Support?
The website support and maintenance service offers an end to service to maintain your website. It covers pro-active support, website security and any other day to day updates or enhancements to your website. The following areas are typically covered by our support contract:
- Website security: Security breaches and hacking have become increasingly common even smaller websites making ongoing security one of the top considerations for businesses today
- Content updates: Includes image manipulation, replacement of images, photos, graphics and flash
- Comprehensive, ongoing checks: Corrections of any malfunctioning elements to ensure your site is functioning properly
- Design modifications: Changes to the current or style-sheet updates (CSS)
- Version Upgrades (New versions of PHP, MySQL and other tools).
- Performance Improvements: Includes usability
- Server administration: This is necessary for websites hosted on virtual or dedicated servers that are not usually supported by web hosting companies
- Addition of new pages to the website
- Implementation of new features on the website
- Assistance with Internet marketing: Advice on SEO, Internet marketing & Social media optimisation for your brand
- Daily/Weekly/Monthly Backup of website & database
- Telephone, email & online support and face to face meetings on request
- Training and consulting: Assistance with documentation, training as well consulting and recommendations relating to your website, content display or functionality to enhance your website visitor’s experience.
If you like this article, please share it!
Want to Discuss Your Needs?
Join Our Email List
- Web Design – 11 Characteristics of a User-Friendly Website
- 7 Strategic Small Business Website Mistakes And How You Can Avoid Them?
- How to Get Prospects to Sign-Up to Your Email List? 6 Strategies
- Starting Your Business Online? 5 Things You Must Do From The Start
- 3 Online Marketing Strategies Every Business Needs & How To Implement Them?
- Top Adsense Earners – 10 Sites That Earn In Millions 62 comment(s) | 48,547 view(s)
- 10 Ways to Find do Follow Blogs 29 comment(s) | 3,317 view(s)
- Top 10 Global Classified Ads Websites Where You Can Promote Your Business For Free 21 comment(s) | 3,694 view(s)
- Web Design – Top 10 Forums for Web Designers 17 comment(s) | 2,624 view(s)
- How Can Joomla Web Design Help a Start Up Company? 16 comment(s) | 491 view(s)